The Strait & Narrow Pacific Coast Cocktails are the newest trail-ready refreshment. Available in eight unique flavours, each made with a custom handcrafted gin or vodka and locally-sourced botanicals. Our craft brand is heavily rooted in the Pacific coast. We wanted to create a refreshing beverage to help celebrate and reflect after a long hike, surf session, trail ride, or the many other incredible adventures we are so fortunate to experience in our beautiful backyard; this is not only the inspiration behind our branding and design but the blueprint for everything we do. Using local ingredients, partnering with B.C.-based companies, and engaging with like-minded adventurers is the foundation for all our marketing and business decisions.
Our team is extremely passionate about growing our brand with a strong focus on the quality of our liquid, a dedication to local partnerships, and a clear connection to the pacific coast lifestyle. Our focus on quality, lifestyle, and building an authentic brand separates us from the market. We love what we do, and we are looking for someone to join our team who has a positive attitude, strong desire to learn and contribute, and a passion to be part of a growing company in a very fast-paced and competitive segment
of the market.
Our brand is in rapid growth mode, led by direct connections with our consumers. We are looking to
grow our team with a new role to support growth plans through social media and consumer engagement
support, as well as overseeing account relationships in a designated territory and representation of the
brand throughout Alberta and BC, as required. You must be highly effective at time management, selfdriven and self-motivated. Most importantly, you must possess the drive to be a part of a team that is
passionate, determined, and focused on building a market-leading premium brand in BC, Alberta, and
beyond. There is significant opportunity for growth in this role as our brand continues to expand.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Create, edit, publish, and share engaging content across all social media channels;
• Ensure all social media content meets The Strait and Narrow branding in terms of
engagement, voice behind the brand and creative/visual style;
• Assist in the planning and maintenance of a social content calendar across all social media
• Identify new and emerging social media channels to consider;
• Identify and partner with influencers who share our love of adventure and exploration and
high-quality products to expand our reach and increase brand consideration;
• Identify local communities and businesses for potential collaborations;
• Identify social content collaboration and takeover opportunities with existing partners;
• Communicate with our followers by engaging with comments and responding to private
messages in a timely manner;
• Support events and initiatives across AB and BC driven by the brand team;
• Represent the brand in person at in-store tastings and events.
• Prioritize key customers for brand fit;
• Establish effective market coverage and sales call routine;
• Educate customers on all aspects of our brand – authenticity, quality, brand identity;
• Build distribution and volume through all channels;
• Assume full responsibility for market brand representation;
• Review sales data and target high volume opportunities;
• Merchandising and in-store ambassador sampling;
• Regular updates and feedback to the team on market activity and customer feedback
• A passion for our brand and the Pacific coast lifestyle
• Desire to be part of a small team where everyone’s input is required and valued
• Ability to exercise good judgment & show initiative
• Passion to learn, and a willingness to approach our community with unique strategies
• Excellent time management skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and/or independently with minimal supervision
• Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing priorities with an openness to assist wherever needed
• Strong interpersonal skills; energetic, positive, and professional
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Valid BC Driver’s License (with clean abstract)
How to apply:
Click the link in our bio for the full job description (please read it carefully, this is a unique hybrid role – as are all roles at S&N – that will work on both engagement and sales initiatives) and then fire us an email to [email protected] with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be the perfect addition to our small and tight-knit adventure team.
Applications close May 22 at midnight.
We look forward to meeting you!