We are seeking a Lower Mainland Brand Ambassador to join our growing team!
The Strait & Narrow Pacific Coast Cocktails are the newest trail-ready refreshment. Available in three unique flavours, each made with a custom handcrafted gin made from locally-sourced botanicals.
Our team is extremely passionate about growing our brand with a strong focus on the quality of our liquid, a dedication to local partnerships, and a clear connection to the pacific coast lifestyle. Our focus on quality, lifestyle, and building an authentic brand separate us from the market. We love what we do, and we are looking for someone to join our team who has a positive attitude, strong desire to learn and contribute, and a passion to be part of a growing company in a very fast-paced and competitive segment of the market.
Our brand is in rapid growth mode, led by direct connections with our consumers. We are looking to grow our team with a new role in the lower mainland to support growth plans by helping drive distribution, sales execution and merchandising, while supporting consumer engagement, and all from a position of building genuine connections with our community. Bonus if you have experience and positive relationships in the liquor industry in the lower mainland. Our ideal candidate is constantly compelled to explore, seeks opportunities to get outside and chase adventure and share the experience with others, is respectful of our natural playground and actively works to protect it, understands the value of a brand and the power of digital media, is highly effective at time management and has a strong understanding of how and where to prioritize time for maximum impact in the market. Most importantly, they have the drive to be a part of a great team that is passionate, determined, and focused on building a market-leading premium brand in BC and beyond. There is significant opportunity for growth in this role as our brand continues to expand.
This is a full time, permanent position
Responsibilities & Duties
- Identify and support consumer groups in the lower mainland that support brand strategy
- Support initiatives in the lower mainland driven by brand team
- Help drive digital goals
- Support content creation as required
- Help facilitate, execute, and attend events to represent the brand
- Get out into nature to meet and engage with our consumers in their space (ie. snowboard/ski, hike, climb, mountain bike, surf, paddle board, etc., etc.)
- Live the lifestyle that we so passionately enjoy on the Pacific Coast
- Prioritize key customers for brand fit
- Establish effective market coverage routine
- Managing relationships at the store level
- Educate retail customers on all aspects of our brand – authenticity, quality, brand identity
- Actively build points of distribution within the lower mainland
- Assume responsibility for market brand representation
- Provide regular updates and feedback to the team on market activity and customer feedback
- In store execution for promotional activities
If the attributes below describe you, this opportunity could be a perfect fit:
- A passion for our brand and the Pacific coast lifestyle
- A deep love and respect for our natural playground
- Desire to be part of a small team where everyone’s input is required and valued
- Ability to exercise good judgment & show initiative
- Passion to learn, and a willingness to approach the market with unique strategies
- Excellent time management skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and/or independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing priorities with an openness to assist wherever needed
- Strong interpersonal skills; energetic, positive, welcoming to all, and professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the liquor industry, preferably in the lower mainland
- Bonus if you have credibility and experience with key stakeholders in the liquor industry
- Home base in the lower mainland
- Valid BC Driver’s License (with clean abstract)
To apply on this exciting opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.